Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mexico!!!

My husband had a work conference down in Puerto Vallarta...so I suffered...and went with him. It was terrible really....ok, so it was great. I actually relaxed. It was great to be able to go (thanks mom and dad!) on a vacation sans kids...although admittedly after the 3rd day away from them, I really wanted them there experiencing it all with me, and playing with me too. Although I would not have been able to do some of the things that I was able too...like get lost on a really really long dirt road, walk around small towns fast and stopping whenever I wanted for as long as I wanted...ok, so it was great. BUT, my husband, poor guy was working most of that time. Anyway, we just got back a couple nights ago, so I have not had time to really thoroughly go through all the photos, but here are a few that I really like, and I will for sure post more in the next few days.
Viva Mexico!
Mexico 2
0005MexicoBlog
0007MexicoBlog
0009MexicoBlog
Mexico 3
0011MexicoBlog
I have a 'series' of tourists while there...it is fascinating to me. Could the tourists stand out any more????
0012MexicoBlog
Mexico 1

No comments: