Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Studio Fun

So it turns out I'm a very slow blogger...I love floating around checking out other people's blogs...seeing their photos, their lives, their thoughts. But for some reason when it comes to my own I'm a bit slow. Ah well, so it is. But alas! I am posting some new pics. My friend graciously lent her two adorable girls to me, Clara and Zoe, last week and we did a little fun afternoon in the studio. Avi is in there too, of course. What would some experimenting be if my kids were not involved somehow? I am printing out (as I type this) large prints of each of these photos, and then I am going to post them all up as a grid like this in my studio/store window! I hope it'll look cute...I love this mini one, so that's good!

This is an idea I have had bouncing around in my head for years. Literally. I definitely want to do some more portraits like this, hopefully some of my client will want to also!

AviClaraZoe

No comments: