Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Favorite Wedding - Oct. 2008

This wedding was a wonderful wedding. I had photographed the groom's mom's wedding the year before and so I knew the family already. How fun to photograph both the mother and son's weddings! The setting for this was amazing, in the back yard of his sister's house in Ross, up in Marin. It was a perfect day, the plants, the light, the guests, the bride and groom - it all worked in my favor! I love the photos that came from this day. I have yet to post wedding photos, but I thought it was high time I did! To be honest, I have been laying low a bit on the wedding photography, but have realized really, how much fun it is, and hope to photograph more in 2009! Referrals are welcome. ;)
Nina1
Nina3
Nina-4
Nina5
Nina-6
Nina7
Nina-8
Nina-9
Nina10
Nina11
NIna12
Nina-13
Look how proud and happy the bride's father looks while looking at her...I love this one.
NIna13
Nina-14
Nina15-1
Nina-15

No comments: