Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super Studio Session

So, I've been in my "new" studio for a few months now, and I am super excited about the photo sessions that I have been doing there! There is so much flexibility with the space, and the neighborhood, and I'm working it all to my advantage. Getting great portrait photos in the studio, and then taking a walk a block down to my secret outdoor spot for light and vibrant outdoor shots has given me many more options to offer families for their photos.
Here is a session I did with a family a couple of weeks ago.
Lottman 2
Lottman 1
Lottman 3
0008LottmanBlog
Lottman 4
Lottman 5
Lottman 6

2 comments:

Vivienne said...

and what a lovely studio it is! i came to your website as i pass by your studio on my way home from my favorite photo spot in this neighborhood. what a gorgeous space...i gaze at in and start dreaming big about having a studio some day!

your photography is wonderful. i'm really enjoying exploring all the galleries in the website!

*lisa said...

Just wondering , are you using natural light in your studio or do you use flash sometimes ?

I love your photos by the way :-)