Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Whoa. Well, after a super busy holiday photo season, we took off to San Diego to spend some time with my family. Kinda hectic, kinda fun. We did all the stuff, Hannukah (we lit the candles for all the days! I think it's a record!), Christmas, hiked in La Jolla, went ice skating in Coronado (weird to ice skate and look at the beach at the same time), went to the Pasadena Rose Parade on New Years Day. Yep, we pretty much did it all. The photos I am including are just a snippet, but it's all I could muster up.

I'm looking forward to 2009, I've got lots of ideas flopping around in my head, and I look forward to seeing how they all roll out!

APP_4746
APP_4763
Avi in a rare calm moment
APP_4911
My dad and Isaac with the Christmas beef
APP_4910
This is a photo of the tv, the kids were watching A Christmas Story..this is one of my favorite scenes.
APP_4892
This is a cropped snippet of my parent fridge...time to clean it up a bit?
APP_4926
This is right before we all lovingly watched Avi burn her hand on a candle.
APP_4943
Nana and Isaac
APP_4949
We're past the half way mark!
APP_4979
Girl in training
APP_5067
I'm sorry, but when did my little boy get so HUGE???
APP_5086
APP_5091
avisand
APP_5113
APP_5235
APP_5271
So, I realized that many of Avi's clothes are too small. Check out the floods.
APP_5280
APP_5299
Sky writing at the Rose Parade

No comments: