Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Studio Shots! a few samples...

I am getting super excited about my studio - I took some quick snaps of the inside of it now, it's coming along. Also, photos of Isaac and Avi in there...they were not having a good afternoon.... The light is great in there, nice and glowing - it definitely helped to paint a bit in there, and to clean up the room a bit. It's super versatile, and I'm so excited to start creating some of the scenarios for kids photos that I've had in my head for years! I've had ideas locked up in my brain since I left my art director post at babyGap, so now I have a place to play around with these ideas. Hopefully I can have some clients come by and try it out with me. :)
4456Piedmont-4
4456Piedmont-1
4456Piedmont-2
AviBlogOct308-12
AviBlogOct308-10
AviBlogOct308-8
AviBlogOct308-4

No comments: