Monday, September 29, 2008

Our weekend...the kitchen, soccer, hangin with Bea...

So, maybe I went a little crazy this weekend with the photos. This whole blog thing makes me want to shoot like crazy....now that I know I have somewhere to PUT all the photos! I only picked a handful though. So, some are from the fam at the table...my favorite place to photograph the kids. They are contained and I get crazy good light at the table. I can't help myself. Some photos are from Isaac's soccer game, but not a ton, because.....I was the referee for the second half. Amazing. I have not been "in" an official soccer game since my playoff game my senior year in high school. I had a blast. Turns out I am a soccer mom, and I love it. And then there are some photos in here of the kids at our BF's house in the city. Playing with Bea, crazy, loving Bea. Until the next time...! Which will probably be tomorrow.

















1 comment:

Mary McHenry said...

Go Amy, go!

This is great- now I get to stalk your life...

Looks wonderful- keep it up!