Thursday, October 30, 2008

A few products I am carrying - Holiday Shopping!

I have had so many clients asking what I think the best way to display their photos is...and there are so many options. I am showing just a few here that I like, that I offer. Canvas prints (super cool) and also frames that I am carrying. One stop shopping. Since I shoot/crop so much as square, I decided to carry square frames, since they can be kind of tricky to find. My prices are totally reasonable. $20 for the 10x10 frames, and $15 for the 8x8 frames.

These are two 20x20 canvas wrapped prints. I love this size. On paper is sounds kind of big, but then when you put them on the wall, they are the perfect size.
products-10
These two are 11x14 canvas wrapped prints. Super cute, and I love that they tell a story.
I think a three is a great number for this size print...I love images in threes...
products-11
These next couple of product shots are the same thing, just different colors. I am offering 10x10 frames (shown here) in Black and Dark Walnut. I also carry the same thing
but in 8x8 size.
products-14
products-15

No comments: