Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not just photos for work.... - Amy Perl Oakland Photographer

Believe it or not, I actually like to photograph just for me sometimes! I forget that I like to, from time to time. We all get caught up in our busy lives, we all forget to let loose and do something we love, just for us...well, I'm making a serious effort this year to do some more shooting for me...because it feels good, and I can do whatever I want!

I am sitting here at my computer thinking of some of my favorites, and looking around in my folders on my computer and I ran across these photos I did of a car show in Golden Gate park, I think it was 2006 or maybe 2007. There are a couple of shots of Isaac, my son. I love the one of him with my camera, shooting a car too. My dream boy.

Way back when (feels like a lifetime ago now) I co-founded a kids/baby clothing company. There were a handful of tee shirts that we made using my photography, and the one image in here of a red Camaro (I think) is one that we used on a tee.

I love these shots, I hope to do more *for me* this year!

GG Car Show001
GG Car Show006
GG Car Show008
GG Car Show004
GG Car Show002
GG Car Show007
GG Car Show003
GG Car Show013
GG Car Show012
GG Car Show014
GG Car Show010
GG Car Show009
GG Car Show015

No comments: