Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Photos to share - Amy Perl Oakland Photographer

I did a couple of fun sessions this past week and wanted to share some from them. One is from the baby's (don't want to name names....) first birthday. I met her when she was in her mama's belly still, then at about 6 months, and now for her first birthday! I don't think I've ever met a one year old, that didn't seem like a one year old. She seems much wiser than her year. And a solid walker too!

The second round of photos are of a trio of brothers at my studio. Their mom mentioned that she liked the printed backgrounds that I have in my portfolio on my website, so I went out and picked up a few more patterns. I love the new look it gives the studio shots. Not that I don't like it on white, but it's fun to change it up now and again!

I think I'm finally getting back into the swing of things here...keep posted for more new work in a few days time.

Azu_01
Azu_02
Azu_03
Azu_05
Azu_06
Azu_07
Azu_08
Azu_09
Azu_10

and here she is in front of her traditional korean birthday table of food, and in her fancy korean dress, happy birthday girl!
Azu_12

Brothers -
01HughBlog
02HughBlog
04HughBlog
05HughBlog
07HughBlog
09HughBlog
08HughBlog
10HughBlog

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

These are precious Amy.