Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lots of work, Little Blog time

I'm not sure how many people actually check out this blog, but for those of you who happen across it from time to time...I apologize for being very delinquent in my postings. And now I am about to leave for a week, so there goes that...but in the meantime I feel like I ought to explain myself with a list of my goings-on as of late...
Two weeks ago I photographed an AMAZING wedding in Upper Lake, Ca(some of my faves are posted in this blog post), which if any of you know where that is it is on the North end of Clearlake, where I (my parents/family) have a vacation home, and have been going there since birth. So when this wedding came up there, on a weekend that I already planned to be there...I accepted. And am so happy that I did! So, there was that, and then I photographed ANOTHER beautiful wedding the next weekend at the Pelican Inn at Muir Beach. Hopefully I'll have a few from that one to post soon! (I have to get permission first of course.) I've also been filling my time photographing preschools. So much fun, and it works great with my own children's school schedule etc. I've also done some photo work for a great baby company called Lifefactory.com, and I will post some photos from that as well very soon. The make super cool, toxic free, glass baby bottles. They are unbreakable, because they have this non-toxic squishy (patent pending) silicon stuff on the outside. And they just look very cool too. I've also had my share of very cute chubby babies to photograph....so I've kind of been all over the place with my work, but it's been great. I love keeping it so diverse!

So one more thing I have to mention, my son, Isaac, today finished 2nd grade. Tomorrow, is my daughter Avi's LAST day of preschool. In the fall it's off to kindergarten! What happened? It's all moving so fast! I plan on taking some time this summer to be with them, go swimming, go to Clearlake, you know...live a little. And hopefully, I'll remember to bring my camera with me from time to time....

Here are some snaps I loved from the Upper Lake wedding. I'll post some more photos again soon!

003Samtoine
006Samtoine
005Samtoine
009Samtoine
008Samtoine
011Samtoine
010Samtoine
014Samtoine
015Samtoine
017Samtoine
019Samtoine
022Samtoine
023Samtoine
025Samtoine
024Samtoine
026Samtoine
027Samtoine
031Samtoine
032Samtoine
036Samtoine
041Samtoine
040Samtoine
042Samtoine
043Samtoine

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

WOW Amy. These are FABULOUS. A wonderful narrative.

Mary McHenry said...

I love these! Each one is so fabulous in it's own way...