Friday, June 5, 2009

Great Clothes! - Amy Perl Oakland Photographer

The clothing brand is Bunny and Bee, and it's GREAT! Way back when, when I was a part of my own start up baby clothing brand, I met a good handful of other moms who were doing similar things. These are creative people, with great ideas, and with the experience of a mom to get what other moms want for their kids. That being said, Jennifer and husband Faez started a super cool brand called Bunny and Bee. Faez is a graphic designer and comes up with the most unique screen print designs. They've recently started doing more cut-and-sew fashion, and I love it.

I've photographed for them a few times, here are some snaps from our most recent session!

To see their ADORABLE clothes go to, www.bunnyandbee.com.

09summer
041BunnyBee
120BunnyBee
026BunnyBee

1 comment:

Amber Howard said...

I have a friend getting married in the Oakland Temple on July 11th and she is looking for a photographer. Is this something that you could do? Please send me any information you have, prices, etc to my email at azgibs@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Amber