Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Forgot to post these! Isaac and Avi in April

Ok,I am standing up typing this because Isaac has stolen my desk chair so he can play his Lego Star Wars game on my laptop. It's all downhill from here...

These are photos I took of the kids over spring break in April that I forgot to post. I just love them. They are sitting on our picnic table at Clearlake. This table is the center of pretty much every stay at the lake. It's location is a fixture to everyone in my family. It shows up in many many of my photos.

Isaac is holding up the newspaper because it's his birthday. April 6.

001SpringBreakBlog
002SpringBreakBlog
003SpringBreakBlog
004SpringBreakBlog
005SpringBreakBlog
006SpringBreakBlog
007SpringBreakBlog
008SpringBreakBlog
009SpringBreakBlog
010SpringBreakBlog
011SpringBreakBlog
012SpringBreakBlog

No comments: