Monday, September 28, 2009

Crackerjacks Store Portraits - THIS SUNDAY!

HOLIDAY PHOTOS HOLIDAY PHOTOS HOLIDAY PHOTOS!!

Well, I've been a busy lady and because of that I forgot to send the smoke signals out that I am having a Portrait Special day this Sunday at Crackerjacks clothing store, off Piedmont Ave. I have been photographing in the window there for over 5 years now...Elizabeth (the owner there) is wonderful and has been so welcoming to me over the years! If you have not been to her store, you need to come. It's a beautiful baby/kids store, new and resale clothing as well as a very generous selection of eco-friendly products! Toys and otherwise....and a GREAT selection of Halloween costumes.

So, this Sunday, I will be doing portraits there, you must sign up for a time slot. If you are interested, and only if you will for sure be able to come, call the store at 510-654-8844 to sign up! The fee is $75.

Here are a few snaps from my last day there.

Great to use as holiday gifts, or for your holiday card.

DSC_0333
DSC_1810
DSC_1022
DSC_0598
DSC_0666
DSC_1173
DSC_0814

No comments: