Wednesday, June 15, 2011

COME ON DOWN! THURSDAY, JUNE 16 evening

Tomorrow night, June 16 is the first Piedmont Avenue Art Walk! I will be part of the activities with a little added fun in front of my studio! My neighbor and I have invited the delicious FIVETENBURGER.com to park in front of our spaces and sell their yummy burgers etc. I have also invited a couple of really cool artisans A Boy Named Coy (www.aboynamedcoy.com) and Hoof and Horn (super cool leather stuff).

My neighbor at Cougar Horse (cool boutique and art stuff) and I are doing this together, so it looks like it will be a pretty good time!

We'll be there and open from 6:30 (and before a little probably) - 10 pm. Come and check out the art, hang out, we'll have benches out...food...some drink for 21+ year olds....

Happy Summer!

Amy

No comments: