Monday, October 26, 2009

Cool Collages - A Client's Cool Work!

I've got a client who does these really cute, customized unique FRAME-ABLE collage pieces. They are so sweet. I was photographing her (adorable) baby boy a few months back and while at her house I noticed the cool pieces she had made in her house. We started talking and it turns out she's super duper talented, and does a lot of scrapbooking....well that lead into a conversation of how that talent could translate to showcase the photos we had done, or how to offer different things to my clients, on what to do with their photos....anyway, here are a few samples she made for me to post.
One (the orange-y one) is a shot of my kids that I love. We were at the top of the Oakland hills on Skyline and the sun was going down...I love how she pulled the colors out of the shot to make kind of a 70's-surfer look. Love it. And the other one, is a client...cute little Jacob, and his newborn shots.

Her name is Gretchen, her email is gdevinsky@gmail.com and she would love to work with you if you've got some photos you'd like to make a unique piece with!!

GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT. :)
DSC_1807_blog
DSC_1805_blog

No comments: