Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting to know them... - Amy Perl Oakland Photographer

I love getting to know my 'clients'. The kids get used to me, they feel more comfortable with me and my camera, they like to show me stuff...love it. This is the third year that I've "worked" with this family, and I always come away with some of my favorite photos. The last couple of photos I've shown here, I wish I had done for me an my family. The generational photo. That's what photography is all about right? Capturing memories, capturing faces, showing who we are, where we come from, where we live. This is why I started photographing in the first place, and this is why I always will.

2usich
1usich
3usich4usich
5usich
6usich
7usich
8usich
9usich
10usich
11usich
13usich
12usich
14usich
15usich
16usich
17usich
16usich
18usich
19usich
21usich
23usich
24usich

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

WOW! These are simply stunning.

Mary McHenry said...

LOve all the doorway shots and that last one with the hands is beautiful!