Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer is Here!

Well, the kids are out of school, and now they are hanging out at day camp...but before that, we went up to Clearlake. A great week. A week of NOTHING, but just being. Loved it. We had rotating friends come up and hang with us....and I am embarrassed to say that I barely took any photos....I was enjoying the air too much to even pick up the camera....nice to give my visual brain a rest though. I am attaching a few photos, not all of them, I'll get to that later (after I get back from Texas, yay Bonnie!) next week.
But here are a few snaps of Avi, (headless, he barely let's me take his picture any more...booo...) Isaac, Bea and others...I'm not going to name everyone's name, but they are all dearly loved. The second round of friends (you know who you are) will be posted next round.

Happy Summer!

001ClearlakeBea
002ClearlakeBea
GNATS!! ARGH!
003ClearlakeBea
GO ALAN!
004ClearlakeBea
005ClearlakeBea
006ClearlakeBea
007ClearlakeBea
008ClearlakeBea
009ClearlakeBea
010ClearlakeBea
011ClearlakeBea
012ClearlakeBea
013ClearlakeBea
014ClearlakeBea
Go Dayna Go!
015ClearlakeBea

No comments: