Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is this really my JOB?? I like this too much...

So, this shoot, with the Rubin Family was fun, was chill, was exactly why I love my work. I have a few photographs of myself and my sister from when we were pre-school age, taken by an art-student babysitter of ours. The photos are black and white and just so rich. I feel like those photographs tell more about us as kids than many of the family snapshots we have filling my mother's photo boxes in her cupboard. Well, these photos that I am sharing of the Rubins remind me of those photos I have of myself. And these photos, I feel, really represent how much I love to take pictures.
I hope you enjoy them too.
Rubin1
Rubin2
Rubin3
Rubin4
Rubin5
Rubin6
Rubin7
Rubin8
Rubin9
Rubin10
Rubin11
Rubin12
Rubin13
Rubin14

No comments: